Our process is simple:
4 steps to success
1) We Listen
We listen to your requirements, ask you meaningful questions, and review.
2) We analyse
We analyse your information, review past projects, set benchmarks and baselines, and identify opportunities for development, enhancement and implementation.
3) We set goals with you
We plan and set goals with you – goals that are realistic, relevant and achievable.
4) We implement
This is where you see real results, where we deliver optimal solutions through your vision, our experience and the magic of collaboration.
Gordon McGurk Ph.D., GAICD
Gordon has a long history in research and in Government having spent the last 15 years as an executive in the Australian Public Service, most recently working in the areas of policy development and implementation, particularly in the areas of clinical trial governance and research governance. Gordon is a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, a director of the Association of Biosafety Australia and New Zealand, chair of an Australian Standards sub-committee on biosafety. He is completing a Juris Doctor and also a Post-Graduate Diploma in Corporate Governance.
Nandini Doreswamy MS, MCSE, DTM
Nandini is a qualified general surgeon with experience in trauma surgery and more than 18 years’ experience in technology, business strategy and policy. She has held senior leadership roles in health, information technology and communications in the federal government and in private enterprise, and has won several awards in business and in the community. She is an evangelist for science, technology and best practice methodology, with significant contributions to technical innovation, including data analytics. She is a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and the co-founder of three businesses that achieved great success in international trade facilitation, communications, and IT.
Beth Akister BA (Hons), Cert IV TAA, Voc Grad Cert Education & Training for Sustainability
Beth Akister has 12 years experience in the tertiary education sector working as a project manager, researcher, course developer and facilitator.
Beth specialises in qualitative and quantitative research, applied research, evaluation, accredited and non-accredited course and learning resource development and project management. Beth has undertaken projects for all levels of government informing policy, industry standards, learning development and training package renewal.
* Australia’s first accredited course in the Clinical Trial application, submission and review process.
* Development of a Vocational Graduate Certificate in Energy Efficiency for Facility Managers
* Course evaluation and the role and best practice of Home Sustainability Assessors
* Guideline development of an accreditation system for the Energy Services Sector
* National trades and professional training needs analysis for energy efficiency (COAG)
* National guideline process for integrating sustainability into Training Packages
* Resource developer, train-the-trainer and facilitator for the National VET Sector Skills for Sustainability Professional Development Program.
Tim Dyke PhD MBA BVSc DiplACVCP FANZCVSc MVSc GAICD
Tim provides consultancy and leadership coaching services, following a diverse career as a veterinarian, academic, researcher and most recently as a senior executive in the Australian Public Service, working in the areas of human health research and ethics policy and chemicals and drug regulation.
Tim is a graduate member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, and holds a European Individual Accreditation from the European Mentoring and Coaching Council.
- led development of government reforms in
- harmonisation of multi-centre ethical review,
- the inaugural Australian Health and Research Translation Centres,
- national clinical trials governance, and
- animal ethical review, and
- provided consultancy services on reviews of international veterinary drug regulation, regulation of new technologies, review of partnership research centres.
Get in touch
PO Box 4171, Hawker, ACT 2614
PO Box 33, Wilston, QLD, 4031
Vision. Experience. Solutions.